2014 NBA Summer Conference Registration
The NBA is pleased to announce the 2014 Summer Conference will take place in and around Branson, Missouri June 4 - 6th. Be sure to mark your calendar for what is sure to be an epic event and join us for bison ranch tours, edcucational presentations, and all out great times with your fellow buffalo enthusiasts.
Deadline to Register is May 16th!
FULL REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Meals: Wednesday Randy Day Picnic, Thursday breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Friday breakfast.
- Transportation: Bussing will be provided from the host hotel to the ranch day on Wednesday and any other off-site, group activities;
- Access to all conference activities and presentations.
Please notify the NBA in advance of any special dietary needs by calling (303) 292-2833, or email Jim@bisoncentral.com
Wednesday - June 4th
8 - 10 am Breakfast Social
11:00 Bus departs for Miller's Ranch
Noon Buffalo Ranch Picnic
1:00 Ranch Tour/NRCS Presentation
2:00 Handling Facility Demonstration
3:00 Ranch Social
4:00 Bus Departs to Bass Pro Shops
5 - 7:00 Shopping and Dinner at Bass Pro Shops
Thursday - June 5th
7:30 - 9 am - Breakfast Served
8 -4 pm Registration Open
9 - 9:30 Conference Kick off Speech
9:30 - 10 Farm Direct Marketing in 2014
10 - 10:15 - Break
10 - 11 am Herd Health - Dr. Joseph Craine - Kansas State University
11 - Noon - Wes Olson - "Plains & Wood Bison - Subspecies or Ecotypes?"
2 - 3 pm Amy Billings - Agritourism and Bison - A Perfect Match
3 - 5 pm Free Time - Epxlore Branson!
3 - 5 pm NBA Board Meeting and Committee Meetings
5 - 6 pm Social
6:00 PM Fun Auction and Dinner
8 - 9 am Breakfast Social
9 - 10:30 General Member Meeting & Auction Presentation
11:00 - Group Activity Pending
Host Hotel - The Chateau on the Lake. Please be sure to mention the NBA Summer Conference to receive the discounted group rate of $125/night, double occupancy. Make your reservation by calling If you'd like to extend your stay into a vacation, Branson is a great place to do it and the hotel will honor the group rate up to 3 days before and after the NBA Summer Conference, pending availability.
Book online here http://booking.ihotelier.com/istay/istay.jsp?hotelID=11529&userType=GRP
Your attendee login is: 062014NTLBI
You can also call the Chateau on the Lake 888-333-5253 room reservations 7days a week 8am -8pm; no code is needed only the dates and name of the event.
- To receive the member-rate, you must be a current member of the NBA. Current NBA members can register their group at the member-rate only when registering together.
- No one-day registrations available.
- Refund Policy: Refund requests must be submitted to the NBA in writing by faxing to (303) 845-9081, or emailing to email@example.com. The National Bison Association will provide a 100% refund for requests received by May 4, 2014. Members requesting a refund between May 5th and May 21 will receive 50% of their paid registration fee. No refunds will be given on or after May 22, 2014. Registrations can be transferred at no charge as long as the registrant contacts the NBA office with the change PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE.
- The Deadline to Register for the Confernece is May 16th.
NBA Member First-Full Registration - $175
NBA Member Additional-Full Registration(s) - $150
Non-Member Full Registration - $375
Join and Go - $325 (Includes one-year NBA membership, plus one full registration
Includes 1 Conference Registration and a one-year NBA Active Membership ($200 value).
Children - $50
(15 and under – To cover food/transportation)
Extra Tickets for Thursday Night Dinner - $50
Conference registration includes the Thursday Dinner. This is for any guests you may have for the dinner on Thursday night.
Banquet (Children under 16) - $25
For children 15 and under who are attending the Thursaday night dinner but are not registered for the conference.