Staff, Board, & Committees
Bison World Editor
To see a slate of regional directors' biographies up for election this year, please click here.
Cook's Bison Ranch
Durham Ranch, Inc.
Western Buffalo Company
KLB Bison Ranch
Region 1 Director (AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA)
Turner Enterprises, Inc.
Region 2 Director (CO, WY)
Cold Creek Buffalo
Region 3 Director (NE, ND, SD)
The Buffalo Heard
Region 4 Director (KS, NM, OK, TX)
Black Kettle Buffalo
Phone: 620 - 345-8199
Region 5 Director (IA, MN, WI)
Region 6 Director (IL, IN, MI, MO)
CBR Natural Meats
Region 7 Director (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA)
Georgia Buffalo, Inc.
Region 8 Director (CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV)
S.B. Farms, Inc
The National Bison Association's standing committees are vital to the association's mission. Committees are the vehicle where all members have the opportunity, and the responsibility, to ensure the association's projects and services address members needs and interests.
Committees meet regularly, or on an as-needed basis, to work on issues pertaining to their focus. Recommendations from these committees are presented by their Chairs to the board of directors along with supporting background information.
Committee Reports are normally scheduled soon after the start of each board meeting. All Chairs will be invited, in advance, to submit agenda items for discussion during the board meetings.
- Bison Registry (NABR) - Gerald Parsons, DVM; Stratford, OK
- Commercial Marketers Committee - Robert Stirling, Idaho Falls, ID
- Conservation Committee - Tom LeFaive; Ft. Pierre, SD
- Finance Committee - NBA Vice Pres. Donnis Baggett, Waco, TX
- GTSS Consignors Committee - Boyd Meyers, Windsor, CO
- Government Relations Committee - Donnis Baggett, Waco, TX
- Grass-Fed Bison Committee - Mary and Lee Graese, Rice Lake, WI
- Heritage Committee - Wayne Calloway; Pittsville, MD
- Membership Committee - Dieter Pape; Waite Park, MN
- Past Presidents' Council - Gail Griffin, Winona, MN
- Promotions Committee - Mike Duncan; Denver, CO
- State & Regional Committee - Ryan Hanna, Baldwin City, KS
- Winter Conference Committee - Beverly Brown, Waco, TX
- Youth/Education Committee - Marielle Graese, Rice Lake, WI